Ticket Fighter Kingston fights Stunt Driving and Racing tickets for you in Ontario traffic courts. Our experienced paralegal will appear in court and fight for you. Contact us at 613-770-9777 or email email@example.com for a quick no-obligation consultation and rates to defend your traffic ticket or speeding ticket.
Stunt Driving and Racing
Penalties For Stunt Driving and Racing
Stunt Driving is an offence listed in section 172 (1) of the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario. Upon issuing stunt driving ticket by the police officer, you will immediately be issued a seven-day roadside licence suspension and your vehicle will be impounded for seven days, regardless of who owns it at your own expense.
Upon conviction of "Stunt driving and racing" the penalties are:
- 6 demerit points
- A fine of between $2,000.00 – $10,000.00
- Licence suspension of up to two years upon conviction
- A possible term of imprisonment for up to six (6) months
How is Stunt Driving and Racing Defined?The following is the summary of Stunt Driving and Racing
- Speeding more than 50 km over the posted speed limit
- Chasing another vehicle (Road Rage)
- Driving without reasonable consideration of other drivers
- Attempting to outdistance another driver
- Repeatedly changing lanes